The model features realistic ladder frame, 3-speed transmission and shaft drive 4WD system. Highly detailed injection molded body and large diameter wheels enhance the stylish high-ground-clearance look. Original marking stickers add to the truck's overall realism.
METAL and METAL PLATED PARTS
ADD LED LIGHTS (SOLD SEPERATELY)
- An abundance of metal parts such as ladder frame, under guard, front guard, leaf springs and aluminum friction dampers are included.
- Roll bar, road light, front grille, front/rear bumper, side-step, diff guard, wheels and muffler feature metal-plated finish.
Use Multi-Function Unit to depict working headlights, tail lights and roll bar lights for even more incredible realism.
MULTI FUNCTION UNIT
This Multi Function Unit will bring even more enjoyment to the operation of the R/C Ford F350. Featuring realistic sound effects recorded from actual vehicles, controllable LED lights and other movement effects, this unit will greatly expand the potential of your Ford F350.
Durable and realistic ladder frame consists of steel channel and resin cross member.
F/R propeller shafts feature universal joint to efficiently transmit power even if suspension is moving up and down.
QUICK BATTERY HOLDER
4WS STEERING ROD
- Battery held in low position for excellent weight balance and stability.
- Easy access holder allows running battery to be exchanged without removing body.
WHEELS and TIRES
- 4 wheel steering can be enabled by adding kit supplied rear axle tension rod.
- 4-wheel steering enables even tighter turning radius, perfect when using truck indoors or in confined space.
- Kit includes a total of 42pcs of Metal bearings(bushings) (35pcs x 1150, 4pcs x 1260, 2pcs x 850 size metal and 1pc of 1050 size ball bearings).
- Newly designed monster truck tires feature lug pattern suited for driving on rough surfaces.
- Apply cement to wheels and tires when running on rough terrain.
- Worn out wheel hubs can be replaced with #53056 Pin type Wheel Adapter.
- Newly designed 3-speed transmission provides
smooth low speed running, and allows gear
changing while running.
Low gear > 2nd gear > Top gear
1:64.39 > 1:35.20 > 1:21.14
- Includes slipper clutch as standard part to protect
gears during tough off-road running.
Durable resin gear case with integrated die-cast differential gear.
LEAF SPRING SUSPENSIONF/R
- Differential lock, essential for driving on rough roads, may be easily enabled by simply removing F/R diff case covers and removing screw pins.
- By using differential lock, drive power is transmitted even if wheels on one side are not grounded.
suspension with friction dampers allows tension adjustment by altering number of leaf springs.
- Features red anodized aluminum cylinder. Damping effect can be adjusted by applying separately available Friction Damper Grease and adding o-rings. Select according to ground conditions and leaf spring number.
- Standard: normal running Default settings.
- Soft: low-speed, high grip running Use 2 leaf springs and adjust tension using damper grease (soft) #53174
- Hard: stable and high-speed running Use 5 leaf springs and apply damper grease (medium) #53175or (hard) #53176.
REQUIRED ITEMS (NOT INCLUDED)
- Metal bearings require periodic application of grease to maintain performance.
RADIO CONTROL UNIT TRANSMITTER, RECEIVER, ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER (ESC), STEERING SERVO and SHIFT SERVO
ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER
- Requires 4-channel, 2-servo digital proportional R/C unit with electronic speed controller with variable forward and reverse function.
- Use of Futaba Attack 4WD (4ch) or stick type transmitter with slide trim is recommended to perform gear change while running. The Airtronics VG400/600 model radios are also capable as they feature slide trim and self neutral control sticks.
- 2ch R/C unit cannot be used as it cannot shift gears.
- PCM type receiver may not be used as it may cause radio interference when using with separately available Multi Function Unit.
- Use high power type ESC with reverse function (maximum continuous current: forward 120A, reverse 60A, FET regulation).
- A high-spec ESC is especially recommended when running on rough terrain.
- TEU-302BK Electronic Speed Controller (ITEM 45028) is recommended.
- Not for use with TEU-101BK Electronic Speed Controller.
- While standard type steering servo is sufficient, high torque servo is recommended when running on rough terrain.
- Use of ITEM 50473 High Torque Servo Saver White or ITEM 51000 High Torque Servo Saver Black will further improve efficacy.
- Do not use small, large or high-speed servo.
Battery and Radio information
- Tamiya 7.2V running battery (ITEM TA201)
- Eight R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter.
1. Any Tamiya 7.2V battery can be used to power the vehicle. Different milliampere-hour (mAh) values may effect the amount of running time enabled by the battery. For example, 7.2V 1400SP battery should normally enable 10 to 15 minutes of running time. However, please note that actual running time may decrease due to extended full throttle and other high power running.
2. The following 4-channel R/C unit (self-neutral stick type transmitter/receiver) is recommended for optimum operation: FUTABA ATTACK 4WD (T4VWD/FP-R114H) The Airtronics VG400/600 model radios are also capable as they feature slide trim and self neutral control sticks.
Be aware that using an R/C unit without a self-neutral system may increase difficulty of operation. Without self-neutraling channels (spring loaded sticks) the operator is left to center the throttle and steering without the aid of self-centering springs, which makes driving the truck harder than it needs to be.
4-channel wheel-type transmitters can be used with ITEM 58372, but will not be able to be used with kit equipped with Multi-Function Unit (To be released).
PPM receivers are recommended for use with this kit.
PCM receivers are not compatible with kit equipped with Multi-Function Unit.
Other makers' radio control units of 4 or more channels can be used, but may not realize the optimum functioning of this kit.
Recommended use of similar R/C unit as used with ITEM 56511 Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control