Take the wheel of your own genuine off-road racer with the Desert Truck from Losi. The rugged front and rear shock towers allow for the long travel, aluminum shocks, which help soak up the tough landings. The blue anodized aluminum shock bodies provide for more than three inches of shock travel, giving the 1/10 Desert Truck the look and feel of the real thing.
- Functioning off-road lights and taillight
- Molded roll cage and tubular bumpers
- Chrome wheels and realistic Desert Racing all-terrain tires
- Rugged suspension with long-travel, aluminum, oil-filled shocks
- CV-style long rear dogbones
- Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Losi MSC12RB 12T Fwd/Rev Electronic Speed Control
- Extended chassis accommodates NiMH batteries
- Low maintenance spider-gear differential
- Captured rod ends for less ball pops
- Losi LM-32K 32,000 rpm performance motor
The 1/10 Desert Truck is packed with features like a fully detailed desert truck body, molded front and rear tube racing bumpers, a front skid plate, a full roll cage, blue anodized oil-filled aluminum shocks and working headlights and taillights. The wheels and tires are modeled after full-size versions, completing the most realistic looking 1/10-scale truck on the market.
The1/10 Desert Truck also includes a Losi radio system with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM technology that uses no crystals or channels. This innovative radio system allows you to run your1/10 Desert Truck with other vehicles anywhere, anytime, without worrying about interference.
The Desert Truck features a Losi LM-32K 32,000 RPM motor for the best combination of low-end terrain-assaulting torque and top-end speed. Built to work with the installed Losi speed control, the LM-32K motor offers upgraded power right out of the box.
12RB Electronic Speed Control
The Losi 12RB electronic speed control is a full-featured speed control offering performance usually only found on expensive upgrades. Designed to work in conjunction with the installed Losi LM-32K motor, the 12RB ESC has the crisp throttle response to launch the Desert Truck off the line and accelerate to top speed fast.
Heavy-Duty Gear Diff
The Desert Trucks heavy-duty gear differential features dual rubber O-rings to seal out dirt, a hardened steel bevel and spider gears for unmatched toughness, a precision molded case and heat-treated outdrives.
Long arm suspension
The Desert Truck's extended chassis design and long-arm suspension keep the center of gravity low while offering a full 3 inches of suspension travel for unbelievable scale performance. The oil-filled aluminum shocks smooth out the roughest terrain, just like the full-size suspensions that they are based on.
Desert Racing Tires and Chrome Wheels
Large diameter chrome wheels come equipped with purpose-built desert racing tires for a realistic look and intense off-road traction. Molded from Losis durable, high-grip blue compound, the desert racing tires grab the ground and propel the Desert Truck to speed over any surface.
Roll Cage - Realistic Details
In addition to the fully detailed desert truck body, a true-to-life roll cage, molded tubular bumpers and working off-road light set and taillights make the Desert Truck the most detailed and realistic ready-to-run truck available, bringing the style and excitement of desert racing right to your street.
The Desert Truck chassis is set up to accommodate standard Ni-Cd and Ni-MH battery packs. This allows you to choose which power source you want, or switch between multiple packs for a long day of off-road running.
Take the wheel of your own genuine off-road racer with the 1/10 Desert Truck from Losi.
You will need...
4 AA batteries for transmitter
6-cell, 7.2V battery pack with Tamiya style connector
Charger for 7.2V battery pack
Please continue checking back, pricing and availability are subject to change. Additional information will be amended when it becomes available. Thank you.
- Scale: 1/10
- Length: 17.5 in (444.5mm)
- Width: 12.5 in (317.5mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.825 in (300.3mm)
- Weight: 3.8 lb (1.7 kg)
- Chassis: Molded composite
- Suspension: 4-wheel independent long-travel
- Drivetrain: 2WD with gear differential and slipper clutch
- Tire Type: 320-series all-terrain
- Motor or Engine: Losi LM-32K performance motor
- Speed Control: Losi 12RB with forward and reverse
- Radio: Losi Radio System with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Servos: Digital
- Gear Pitch: 48
- Wheel Size: 320-series chrome
- Kit/RTR: RTR
- Shock Type: Aluminum long-travel coil-over, oil-filled
- Body: Custom screened Desert Race truck in four colors (black, dark blue, burgundy and white)
- Ball Bearings: Complete
Por favor, continue revise de nuevo. Precios y disponibilidad estan sujetos a cambios. Informacion adicional se modificara cuando este disponible. Gracias.