Micro Macro Mundo Inc.
7564 S.W. 117th. Ave.
Miami Florida 33183
Monday to Friday11 to 7 (Mar/11 to Nov/4)
11 to 6 (Nov/5 to Mar/10)
10 to 3 Saturdays
Revell 07455 1/16 Peterbilt 359 Conventional
King of the road.
Suitable for Ages 13 & Older.
From coast to coast, American roads are packed with semi-trucks but the Peterbilt 359 Conventional is the 'King of the Road. Released in the late sixties, these were the first Peterbilt trucks to sport the distinctive 'long-nose' styling that has become a fixture of American highways. Truckers frequently equip their rigs with the most powerful engines as well as unique styling to make the rig feel more like home on long hauls. Kit features opening hood, detailed Caterpillar engine with turbo-charger, detailed chassis and axles, separate multi-part sleeper, and full decal set.
- Opening Bonnet
- Detailed Caterpillar engine with turbo-charger
- Multi-part chassis
- Structured and chrome plated running boards
- Detailed chassis and axles
- Clearly arranged and finely detailed dashboard
- Various chrome plate parts, including fuel tanks, exhaust pipes, mirrors and radiator grill
- Multi-part and separate sleeping compartment
- Drivers cab with instrument panel and seats
- Authentic chrome plated name-plates
- Decal set with colourful decorative elements and number plates
Skill level: 5
Length: 507 mm
32 years in Business
Largest Marklin &Trix/MiniTrixDealer in USA
Manufacturers in stock.