Micro Macro Mundo Inc.
7564 S.W. 117th. Ave.
Miami Florida 33183
Monday to Friday11 to 7 (Mar/11 to Nov/4)
11 to 6 (Nov/5 to Mar/10)
10 to 3 Saturdays
Hasegawa 02077 Mitsubishi A6M3 Zero Rabaul Combo Ltd
FEATURES: Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in gray and clear
2 kits included
Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
Detailed landing gear
OPTIONS: One decal sheet with markings for 6 versions:
1) Type 22 Koh: I.J.N. 582nd N.F.G. Code: 188 Bougainville 1943
2) Type 22 Koh: I.J.N. 201st N.F.G. Code: 4-125 Rabaul 1943
3) Type 22: I.J.N. 201st N.F.G. Code: 2-119 Rabaul Aug., 1943
4) I.J.N. 2nd N.F.G. Code: Q-102 New Guinea 1942
5) I.J.N. 204th N.F.G. Code: T2-197 Rabaul May 1943
6) I.J.N. 204th N.F.G. Code: T2-188 Rabaul May 1943
INCLUDES: One plastic models
Cement for plastics
Paint (Black, Silver, Nakajima IJN Green, Steel, Flat Black,
Mitsubishi IJN Gray, Clear Red, Clear Blue, Burnt Iron,
Semi-Gloss Black, Cowling Color, Mitsubishi Cockpit
Color, Propeller Color, Tire Black)
SPECS: Scale: 1/72
Zero Fighter Type 22 Zero Fighter Type 32
Length: 4.96" (126mm) Length: 4.96" (126mm)
Wingspan: 6.53" (166mm) Wingspan: 6.02" (153mm)
Skill level: 3 Skill level: 3
Parts: 44 Parts: 42
COMMENTS: Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep
away from children 3 years of age and younger
BOX DIMENSIONS: 7.50" W. X 2.13" H. X 13.38" L.
BOX WEIGHT: .56 LBS.
32 years in Business
Largest Marklin &Trix/MiniTrixDealer in USA
Manufacturers in stock.